You can fit a lot into 24 hours, even allowing 8 of them for sleep (9 in my case.) Time for a lot of stuff. But, supposing I said to you that you could only keep 5 minutes out of the past day. Think carefully. Which 5 minutes would you choose?
Top Posts & Pages
- Failure to fail
- Confessions of a grammar Nazi
- Life after Freshly Pressed
- How to get more blog followers
- You’re different, I’m different (we’re basically the same)
- Do ideas deserve respect?
- Living with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – a survival strategy
- Words that should exist but don't
- Straight roads, winding paths, dead ends
About Steve Morris
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets