Hi, I’m Steve Morris. I’m on a quest to find and articulate my beliefs about the world, and you’re welcome to join in. My blog appears to be mostly about Science, Technology and Life, and the most popular articles are tagged Language and Belief. But don’t worry, some of them are quite funny.
By the way, I’m not the Steve Morris. I’m a Steve Morris. There are lots of us, and most of us are not well known. Here are some who are:
- Stephen Paul David Morris was a drummer in the bands New Order and Joy Division. Funnily enough, I always thought that New Order used a drum machine.
- Steve Morris is an actor and stuntman who appeared in The Matrix, which coincidentally is one of my favourite films.
- Steve Morris is a Welsh athlete. He competed in the Mens’ 1500m in the 2012 Paralympic Games, but just missed out on a medal. Better luck next time, Steve!
- Stephen Morris is Professor of Economics at Princeton University and is an expert on game theory.
- Steve Morris is an artist.
- Steve Morris is an author of short stories and novels.
- Steve Morris is Professor of Epidemiology and Public Health at UCL.
- Steven Morris is an American-born Honduran footballer. I just copied that from Wikipedia.
- Bizarrely, Stephen Morris is also a novel by Nevil Shute. I haven’t read it.
There are lots of other Steve Morrises out there. Why not post a comment about your favourite Steve Morris?