Each one of us is blessed with 24 hours in every day. But what we do with those 24 hours varies enormously. Continue reading
- 24 hours to save the world
- Why is morality relative?
- Do you prefer Donald Duck or Donald Trump?
- Why are other people so f***ing stupid?
- Wedding in Budapest
- My glass is still half-full
- Britain pulls up the drawbridge
- Why I have voted to remain in the EU
- Looking over your shoulder
- Adios Air Miles, Hola Avios!
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 lessons from the French Revolution
- Living with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – a survival strategy
- Left vs Right, Authoritarianism vs Libertarianism
- Trademark infringement
- How to get more blog followers
- Live to 100 the Spanish way
- The tragedy of the meme
- Confessions of a grammar Nazi
- How to live to 100
- Words that should exist but don't
About Steve Morris
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets