Three statisticians are out hunting.
The first one shoots at a deer and misses five feet to the left.
The second takes a shot and misses five feet to the right.
The third yells, “We got it!”
A lot of people seem to think they are just average. But that’s impossible. There’s no such thing as an average person.
- Is an average person a man or a woman?
- Where does an average person live?
- What is an average person’s name?
- What job does an average person do?
- What is an average person’s favourite music?
You see? The average person doesn’t exist. Every one of us is special.