You can fit a lot into 24 hours, even allowing 8 of them for sleep (9 in my case.) Time for a lot of stuff. But, supposing I said to you that you could only keep 5 minutes out of the past day. Think carefully. Which 5 minutes would you choose?
Top Posts & Pages
- Living with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – a survival strategy
- 6 lessons from the French Revolution
- Left vs Right, Authoritarianism vs Libertarianism
- Science, philosophy, and the Mountain of Ignorance
- Searching for spirituality (part 3 of 4)
- Do ideas deserve respect?
- Who is Jackson Radcliffe?
- How to get more blog followers
- Live to 100 the Icelandic Way
- Life is a mystery
About Steve Morris
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets