- It’s summer, but the kids are still at school – all home workers can probably relate to this one.
- I can wear shorts. Don’t worry – I have no photographic evidence of this.
- Long, hot sunny days. I nearly said lazy, but in the Morris household, work never stops. We like it better that way.
- The summer solstice. I hate winter, and this is the furthest I can get from it.
- Wimbledon. Actually I don’t watch this, but if you forced me at gunpoint to watch a sport, I would choose tennis.
- Best of all, strawberries – picked fresh from the garden, if you can beat the slugs!
Do you like June too? If so, what do you like best about it?