My debut novel, The Yoga Sutras, was published one year ago today. Publishing the book was a huge personal achievement for me, but it’s hardly been a bestseller. In order to punish myself for this failure and engage in some self-flagellation, I’ve decided to take a hard look at reviews of the book and see what I can learn. Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Left vs Right, Authoritarianism vs Libertarianism
- Why there should not be a second Brexit referendum
- Top 10 undead creatures you might actually want to be
- Does capitalism cause unemployment?
- Why is Andorra rich?
- 6 lessons from the French Revolution
- My werewolf phase
- Kindle vs paperback vs hardback
- Opinions, facts and theories
- The tragedy of the meme
About Steve Morris
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets