My debut novel, The Yoga Sutras, was published one year ago today. Publishing the book was a huge personal achievement for me, but it’s hardly been a bestseller. In order to punish myself for this failure and engage in some self-flagellation, I’ve decided to take a hard look at reviews of the book and see what I can learn. Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Left vs Right, Authoritarianism vs Libertarianism
- Top 10 undead creatures you might actually want to be
- 6 lessons from the French Revolution
- Living with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – a survival strategy
- Perfect imperfect
- Be kind to yourself (but not too kind)
- Why is Andorra rich?
- Searching for spirituality (part 3 of 4)
- Big Bang Theory misconceptions
- Do we possess free will?
About Steve Morris
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets