My debut novel, The Yoga Sutras, was published one year ago today. Publishing the book was a huge personal achievement for me, but it’s hardly been a bestseller. In order to punish myself for this failure and engage in some self-flagellation, I’ve decided to take a hard look at reviews of the book and see what I can learn. Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Left vs Right, Authoritarianism vs Libertarianism
- 6 lessons from the French Revolution
- Will robots replace humans?
- Why is Andorra rich?
- Living with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – a survival strategy
- A comedy of vegetables
- Big Bang Theory misconceptions
- Top 10 undead creatures you might actually want to be
About Steve Morris
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets