There’s much talk now in the UK – and in Europe – about the possibility of a second referendum on Brexit. The Brexit deadline is looming ever closer with still no sign of a post-Brexit deal on trade. The pound has fallen 8% against the US dollar and 13% against the Euro since the vote to leave. It’s looking more than ever like Brexit will be an economic car crash. But even though I voted to remain, I believe it would be a mistake to run the vote again. Here’s why. Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Living with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – a survival strategy
- 6 lessons from the French Revolution
- Top 10 undead creatures you might actually want to be
- Left vs Right, Authoritarianism vs Libertarianism
- Why is Andorra rich?
- Language malfunction
- Beyond carbon: power for the 21st century
- Live to 100 the Andorra way
- Why is morality relative?
- The wolfsbane experiment
About Steve Morris
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets