I recently stumbled on the Bloggers for Peace group and I considered joining, but their conditions for membership seem overly prescriptive and dogmatic, so I decided against. Besides, most of the bloggers there seem to be peace-and-love hippies with little interest in exploring the underlying reasons for human conflict. To end war we need to ask difficult questions like, what drives one man to kill another? Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Left vs Right, Authoritarianism vs Libertarianism
- 6 lessons from the French Revolution
- Top 10 undead creatures you might actually want to be
- Why is Andorra rich?
- How do wasps get into the house?
- What the universe looked like before Hubble
- Newton vs Einstein
- Beyond carbon: power for the 21st century
- Does capitalism cause unemployment?
- Be kind to yourself (but not too kind)
About Steve Morris
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets