I recently wrote about the fact that Andorra has one of the longest life expectancies in the world (somewhere in the top 4, depending on which source you believe). It’s also the 23rd richest country in the world, measured by per capita income – ahead of countries like Germany, France and the UK. So what can this tiny country teach us about wealth? Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 lessons from the French Revolution
- Left vs Right, Authoritarianism vs Libertarianism
- Perfect imperfect
- Living with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – a survival strategy
- Why is Andorra rich?
- Top 10 undead creatures you might actually want to be
- What the universe looked like before Hubble
- How do wasps get into the house?
About Steve Morris
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets